The safety and wellbeing of our passengers, employees and the communities we service is of utmost priority to Skytrans. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the travelling public and in response to official recommendations Skytrans has taken additional precautionary measures. These measures include:
Skytrans is pleased to offer free face masks and hand sanitiser onboard all of our flights.
Skytrans has also increased our current cleaning regime on our aircraft to include:
– Increased cleaning and disinfecting of the aircraft, both during turnarounds and at the end of each operational day.
– Extended cleaning of the cabin, seating, seat belts, flight deck and equipment used on board.
– All magazines and newspapers have been removed from the aircraft. New ones will be available but must be disposed of after each use.
– Safety cards are disinfected after each turnaround.
– Cabin Crew wear gloves during most of the service but may also wear a mask (if they choose to do so).
It is important to note that Skytrans has discretionary powers to refuse carriage to any person that is deemed unsuitable to travel.
In the interests of our passengers and staff and to reduce unnecessary exposure, Skytrans will no longer be providing catering onboard our aircraft. We will however continue to provide bottled water. This will continue for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. We will resume normal catering services when we return to normal services.
All ticket classes that are booked up until 30 April 2020 are available to be put into credit for 12 months. During this time reissue fees will not apply. This must be used within 12 months of the original ticket being issued. Any change fees will be waived when rebooking, however, if the same fare class is not available any fare differential or additional taxes may be applied at time of rebooking. This credit can be used across the network but is restricted to one change only.
If you have booked through an agent, please contact the agent directly to discuss.
If you have purchased insurance via the Skytrans website, please contact the insurer directly.